63 Conversion Values mode
Create a tailored conversion value mapping for your app using all 63 conversion values. Use the Conversion Hub's simple yet powerful editor to set up your conversion values to measure exactly what you need to.
To create a new 63 Conversion Values mapping:
- Under AppView, select All apps.
- Select your app from the list or use the search bar to find it.
- Select SKAN Conversion Hub.
- Select Map conversion values.
- Select Advanced setup in the Map conversion values modal that appears.
- Select 63 Conversion Values in the Setup mode dropdown menu.
- Enter your Conversion value window.
Once you've set up your conversion value window, you can start mapping your conversion values.
63 Conversion Values mode gives you access to several mapping types you can use to measure user interaction in your app.
- Session – the user's in-app session.
- Session count – the number of times a user initiates a session.
- Event – an event token you want to track.
- Event count – the number of times a user triggers an event in your app.
- Event revenue – the amount of revenue generated by a specific event.
- Ad revenue – the amount generated by a user's engagement with ads.
- In-app purchases (IAP)– the amount generated by users spending money in your app.
- Total revenue – the total amount generated by events, purchases, and ad revenue.
Map ranges of revenue to conversion values to measure how much revenue your users are generating. You can map each conversion value yourself to customize the values you want to measure, or let the Conversion Hub fill your range automatically.
To create a new revenue mapping:
- Add a new conversion value mapping with one of the following revenue types:
- Event revenue
- Ad revenue
- In-app purchases
- Total revenue
- Your revenue range must start at 0, so leave your first Min field empty or enter 0.
- Enter your Max value.
When a user generates revenue between these two values, their conversion value updates. Add more mappings to create a revenue range.
You can map multiple conversion values at once by using the checkboxes next to each value. The Conversion Hub can then create a revenue range for these values using one of the following distribution types:
- Linear – the revenue range is distributed evenly between all selected conversion values.
- Exponential – the revenue range is distributed between the conversion values with exponentially bigger amounts.
To map multiple conversion values at once:
Select the checkbox ☐ next to each conversion value you want to include.
- Select the checkbox (
☐) next to each conversion value you want to include in the mapping.
- Select Bulk mapping in the banner that appears at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Mapping type you want to measure.
- Enter your Minimum and Maximum revenues.
- Choose your Distribution.
- Select Assign.
The Conversion Hub assigns your revenue range to the selected conversion values.
You can map multiple conditions to each conversion value. Adjust updates a user's conversion value only once every condition in a mapping is met. This enables you to create a detailed picture of your user's journey in your app.
To add multiple conditions to a conversion value:
- Add a new mapping.
- Select the add icon () to add a new condition.
- Select the mapping type of your new condition and fill out all the required fields.
- Repeat this action to add more conditions to the conversion value. You can delete a condition by selecting the delete icon () next to it.
The Conversion Hub allows you to record the time interval in which a condition is met. You can assign a time interval to each mapped conversion value to more precisely measure how users are interacting with your app.
To assign a time interval to a conversion value:
- Select the time interval icon () next to your conversion value.
- Enter the interval start and interval end values to define the time range you want to measure.
- Select Apply to save the time interval.
The user's conversion value only updates if all conditions are met within the specified time interval.