Pulse is a flexible monitoring and alerting system you can use to design, create, and customize metric, anomaly detection, and connection alerts based on your needs. Pulse saves you time and resources on the following tasks:
- Looking for anomalies or discrepancies in data
- Measuring campaign performance
- Sharing results and insights with stakeholders and teams
- Avoid reporting problems for campaigns working with expired accounts.
The All pulses page presents a table with everything you need to manage your alerts. Use the filter next to the search bar to toggle between All pulses, metric, anomaly detection, and connection alerts. From the table you can see:
Use the toggle at the end of the row to change the status of the alert. You can find additional management settings by selecting the more options () button.
- Metric alerts- Set up and manage your metric alerts.
- Connection alerts- Set up and manage your connection alerts.
- Anomaly detection alerts- Set up and manage your anomaly detection alerts.
- Add a Slack workspace- Set up a Slack workspace to use its notification channels.
- Use alert logging- Analyze your alert's data at specific times.