24metrics is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the 24metrics module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate 24metrics with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the 24metrics panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your 24metrics panel to send in-app events to 24metrics.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to 24metrics.
1Activating the 24metrics module
All settings related to 24metrics can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > 24metrics.
To activate the integration, enter your Public Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your 24metrics dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install and (when activated) event callbacks to 24metrics.
1.1Forwarding events to 24metrics
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to 24metrics. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the 24metrics panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to 24metrics. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to 24metrics with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the 24metrics interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to 24metrics
24metrics require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Referrer values
- Raw device IDs
- Tracker token
- Full tracker names
- Google click IDs
- Adjust reference tag
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- SDK version
- Hashed device IDs
- Random user ID
- Click label