360dialog is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the 360dialog module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate 360dialog with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the 360dialog panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to 360dialog.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your 360dialog panel to send in-app events to 360dialog.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to 360dialog.
1Activating the 360dialog module
All settings related to 360dialog can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > 360dialog.
You can activate the 360dialog module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. 360dialog will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to 360dialog.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to 360dialog
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to 360dialog. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the 360dialog panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to 360dialog. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to 360dialog with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the 360dialog interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to 360dialog, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to 360dialog
360dialog require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Partial tracker names
- Organic flag
- Google click IDs
- Raw device IDs
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Connection type
- Internet Service Provider
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Random number
- Tracking Enabled flag
- App lifetime session count
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Deep link data
- Click referrer
- Hashed device IDs
- Postal Code
- Referrer values
2Sending partner parameters to 360dialog
360dialog allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to 360dialog, and incorporated into their analysis.