ACTIN is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the ACTIN module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate ACTIN with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the ACTIN panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to ACTIN.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your ACTIN panel to send in-app events to ACTIN.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to ACTIN.
1Activating the ACTIN module
All settings related to ACTIN can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > ACTIN.
To activate the integration, enter your ACTIN Token within this panel. You can find the required values in your ACTIN dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, uninstall, reattribution, reattribution-reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to ACTIN.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to ACTIN
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to ACTIN. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the ACTIN panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to ACTIN. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to ACTIN with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the ACTIN interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to ACTIN, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to ACTIN
ACTIN require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Full tracker names
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Activity Kind
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Amazon Fire advertising ID
- SDK version
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Tracking Limited flag
- Session metadata
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Connection type
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- Attribution method
- Adjust reference tag
- User agents
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- OS version
- Random number
- Random user ID
- SDK Environment
- App lifetime session count
- Deep link data
- App download completion timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Rejection Reason
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- Time spent
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Sending partner parameters to ACTIN
ACTIN allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to ACTIN, and incorporated into their analysis.