Ad4Screen is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Ad4Screen module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Ad4Screen with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Ad4Screen panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Ad4Screen panel to send in-app events to Ad4Screen.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Ad4Screen.
1Activating the Ad4Screen module
All settings related to Ad4Screen can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Ad4Screen.
To activate the integration, enter your Partner ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Ad4Screen dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Ad4Screen.
1.1Forwarding events to Ad4Screen
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Ad4Screen. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Ad4Screen panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Ad4Screen. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Ad4Screen with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Ad4Screen interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Ad4Screen
Ad4Screen require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Raw device IDs
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- App metadata
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Partial tracker names