Adalyser is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adalyser module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adalyser with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Adalyser panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Adalyser.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Adalyser panel to send in-app events to Adalyser.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adalyser.
1Activating the Adalyser module
All settings related to Adalyser can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adalyser.
To activate the integration, enter your Client ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Adalyser dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Adalyser.
1.1Forwarding events to Adalyser
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Adalyser. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Adalyser panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Adalyser. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Adalyser with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Adalyser interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Adalyser
Adalyser require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Device model