AdiSon_Offerwall is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the AdiSon_Offerwall module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate AdiSon_Offerwall with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the AdiSon_Offerwall panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your AdiSon_Offerwall panel to send in-app events to AdiSon_Offerwall.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to AdiSon_Offerwall.
1Activating the AdiSon_Offerwall module
All settings related to AdiSon_Offerwall can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > AdiSon_Offerwall.
You can activate the AdiSon_Offerwall module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. AdiSon_Offerwall will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to AdiSon_Offerwall.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to AdiSon_Offerwall
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to AdiSon_Offerwall. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the AdiSon_Offerwall panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to AdiSon_Offerwall. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to AdiSon_Offerwall with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the AdiSon_Offerwall interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to AdiSon_Offerwall, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to AdiSon_Offerwall
AdiSon_Offerwall require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- App metadata
- Organic flag
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Activity Kind