Admitad is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Admitad module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Admitad with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Admitad panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Admitad panel to send in-app events to Admitad.
- Create a tracker for Admitad, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Admitad.
1Activating the Admitad module
All settings related to Admitad can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Admitad.
To activate the integration, enter your Postback Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Admitad dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Admitad.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Admitad
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Admitad. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Admitad panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Admitad. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Admitad interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Admitad, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Admitad
Admitad require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Random number
- OS name and versions
2Creating tracker URLs for Admitad
Admitad requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Admitad traffic correctly, and for Admitad to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Admitad:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Admitad". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Admitad" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Admitad ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.