Adobe Analytics is a comprehensive online marketing and web analytics suite. The SDK-to-SDK integration between Adjust and Adobe enables you to push install, reattribution, session and event data into your Adobe setup. Adjust sends this data to the Adobe SDK by utilizing delegate callbacks with attached attribution data.
1Adobe Analytics SDK API integration
Before you configure your Adobe Analytics setup, you must first implement a small code snippet into your app in order to fully integrate the Adjust and Adobe SDKs.
2Configuring your Adobe Analytics setup
In order to pipe your Adjust data into your Adobe setup, you must properly configure your Adobe Analytics dashboard (instructions below).
Setup instructions for activating the Data Connector
- In the Data Connector UI, select Add Integration.
- From the alphabetical list of integrations, drag the widget that says Adjust and drop it in the Adobe Marketing Cloud Connector.
- This will launch the Adjust integration wizard. Once you accept the terms and conditions, choose the report suite into which the Adjust data should flow. This report suite should be same as the report suite for your mobile app. You can provide any name for this integration.
- Map the available eVars from the drop-down list into which the Adjust data should flow. You may rename the variable if needed.
- Review the variable mappings and other parameters. Click on Activate Now to activate the integration. Once activated, the data connector will automatically create the required processing rules.
- If you have multiple apps, repeat the previous steps for each report suite where the integration is required.
If needed, you can find additional information on the Adjust and Adobe Analytics integration on Adobe’s website.