Adpick is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adpick module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adpick with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Adpick panel in your dashboard.
- Create a tracker for Adpick, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adpick.
1Activating the Adpick module
All settings related to Adpick can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adpick.
You can activate the Adpick module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Adpick will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install callbacks to Adpick.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Adpick
Adpick require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
2Creating tracker URLs for Adpick
Adpick requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Adpick traffic correctly, and for Adpick to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Adpick:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Adpick". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Adpick" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Adpick ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.