Adquant is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Adquant module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Adquant with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Adquant panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Adquant panel to send in-app events to Adquant.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Adquant include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Adquant.
1Activating the Adquant module
All settings related to Adquant can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Adquant.
To activate the integration, enter your Adquant base postback URLs within this panel. You can find the required values in your Adquant dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Adquant.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Adquant
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Adquant. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Adquant panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter the Adquant event base postback URLs for each event you want to transmit to Adquant. You also have the option use the same token for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Adquant interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Adquant, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Adquant
Adquant require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Random user ID
- Partial tracker names
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Adquant
Adquant only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Adquant Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
adquant will be transmitted to Adquant. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Adquant. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Adquant.