Appreciate DSP is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Appreciate DSP module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Appreciate DSP with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Appreciate DSP panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Appreciate DSP.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Appreciate DSP, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Appreciate DSP.
1Activating the Appreciate DSP module
All settings related to Appreciate DSP can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Appreciate DSP.
You can activate the Appreciate DSP module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Appreciate DSP will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Appreciate DSP.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Appreciate DSP
Appreciate DSP require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Last tracker
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- IP addresses
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- OS version
- SDK version
- Connection type
- Internet Service Provider
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Activity Kind
- App lifetime session count
- User agents
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Partial tracker names
- Rejection Reason
- Mobile country code
- Mobile network code
- Tracking Limited flag
- Reattribution flag
- Time spent
- Session metadata
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Deep link data
- Adjust reference tag
2Creating tracker URLs for Appreciate DSP
Appreciate DSP requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Appreciate DSP traffic correctly, and for Appreciate DSP to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Appreciate DSP:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Appreciate DSP". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Appreciate DSP" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Appreciate DSP ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Appreciate DSP
Appreciate DSP allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Appreciate DSP, and incorporated into their analysis.