Appturbo is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Appturbo module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Appturbo with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Appturbo panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Appturbo panel to send in-app events to Appturbo.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Appturbo.
1Activating the Appturbo module
All settings related to Appturbo can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Appturbo.
You can activate the Appturbo module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Appturbo will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Appturbo.
1.1Forwarding events to Appturbo
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Appturbo. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Appturbo panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Appturbo. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Appturbo with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Appturbo interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Appturbo
Appturbo require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Organic flag
- Raw device IDs
- Google click IDs
- Attribution method
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Connection type
- Internet Service Provider
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- OS version
- SDK version
- App lifetime session count
- Deep link data
- Click label