ART DMP is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the ART DMP module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate ART DMP with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the ART DMP panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to ART DMP.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your ART DMP panel to send in-app events to ART DMP.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to ART DMP.
1Activating the ART DMP module
All settings related to ART DMP can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > ART DMP.
To activate the integration, enter your DB ID, Table ID, Main Genre, Sub Genre 1 and Sub Genre 2 within this panel. You can find the required values in your ART DMP dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to ART DMP.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to ART DMP
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to ART DMP. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the ART DMP panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to ART DMP. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to ART DMP with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the ART DMP interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to ART DMP, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to ART DMP
ART DMP require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- SDK version
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Tracker token
- Partial tracker names
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Last tracker
- Deep link data
- Event tokens
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)