Atlas is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Atlas module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Atlas with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Atlas panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Atlas.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Atlas panel to send in-app events to Atlas.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Atlas.
1Activating the Atlas module
All settings related to Atlas can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Atlas.
To activate the integration, enter your Universal Tag ID, Advertiser ID and Connection ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Atlas dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Atlas.
By entering your Universal Tag ID, we will send all Installs and Sessions to Atlas. By entering your Advertiser ID and Connection ID, we will send all clicks to Atlas. You can enter all 3 IDs to send all clicks, installs and sessions.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Atlas
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Atlas. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Atlas panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Atlas. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Atlas with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Atlas interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Atlas, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Atlas
Atlas require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Random number
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Partial tracker names
2Sending partner parameters to Atlas
Atlas allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Atlas. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Atlas accepts:
|order_id||order ID of a transaction|
|qty||quantity of a transaction|