Aura ironSource is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Aura ironSource module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Aura ironSource with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Aura ironSource panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Aura ironSource panel to send in-app events to Aura ironSource.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Aura ironSource.
1Activating the Aura ironSource module
All settings related to Aura ironSource can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Aura ironSource.
You can activate the Aura ironSource module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Aura ironSource will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Aura ironSource.
If you would like to send attributed-only traffic to Aura, toggle the relevant switch – note that this toggle applies to all activities sent to Aura.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Aura ironSource
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Aura ironSource. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Aura ironSource panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Aura ironSource. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Aura ironSource with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Aura ironSource interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Aura ironSource, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Aura ironSource
Aura ironSource require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- Tracking Limited flag
- App metadata
- IP addresses
- User agents
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Internet Service Provider
- Device model
- Impression Based flag
- OS name and versions
- Referrer values
- App lifetime session count
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Sending partner parameters to Aura ironSource
Aura ironSource allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Aura ironSource. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Aura ironSource accepts:
|itemName||name of the item|
|quantity||quantity of the item|