Bidalgo is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Bidalgo module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Bidalgo with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Bidalgo panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Bidalgo.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Bidalgo panel to send in-app events to Bidalgo.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Bidalgo include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Bidalgo.
1Activating the Bidalgo module
All settings related to Bidalgo can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Bidalgo.
To activate the integration, enter your Channel Name within this panel. You can find the required values in your Bidalgo dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Bidalgo.
1.1Forwarding events to Bidalgo
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Bidalgo. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Bidalgo panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Bidalgo. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Bidalgo with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Bidalgo interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Bidalgo
Bidalgo require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Random user ID
- Partial tracker names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
- Facebook platform position
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Bidalgo
Bidalgo only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Bidalgo Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
bidalgo will be transmitted to Bidalgo. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Bidalgo. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Bidalgo.