Brand Networks is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Brand Networks module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Brand Networks with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Brand Networks panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Brand Networks.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Brand Networks panel to send in-app events to Brand Networks.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Brand Networks include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Brand Networks.
1Activating the Brand Networks module
All settings related to Brand Networks can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Brand Networks.
You can activate the Brand Networks module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Brand Networks will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Brand Networks.
1.1Forwarding events to Brand Networks
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Brand Networks. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Brand Networks panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Brand Networks. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Brand Networks with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Brand Networks interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Brand Networks
Brand Networks require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Brand Networks
Brand Networks only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Brand Networks Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
BrandNetworks will be transmitted to Brand Networks. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Brand Networks. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Brand Networks.