Cauly is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Cauly module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Cauly with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Cauly panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Cauly.
- Create a tracker for Cauly, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Cauly.
1Activating the Cauly module
All settings related to Cauly can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Cauly.
You can activate the Cauly module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Cauly will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Cauly.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Cauly
Cauly require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Internet Service Provider
- SDK version
- Impression Based flag
- Hashed device IDs
- User agents
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- App metadata
- Activity Kind
- IP addresses
- Tracker token
- Rejection Reason
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Cauly
Cauly requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Cauly traffic correctly, and for Cauly to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Cauly:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Cauly". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Cauly" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Cauly ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.