Clinch is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Clinch module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Clinch with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Clinch panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Clinch panel to send in-app events to Clinch.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Clinch and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Clinch.
1Activating the Clinch module
All settings related to Clinch can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Clinch.
To activate the integration, enter your CID and API Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Clinch dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Clinch.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Clinch
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Clinch. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Clinch panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Clinch. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Clinch interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Clinch, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Clinch
Clinch require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Hashed device IDs
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- App metadata
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Clinch
Clinch uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Clinch.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Clinch
Clinch allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Clinch, and incorporated into their analysis.