Datavisor is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Datavisor module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Datavisor with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Datavisor panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Datavisor.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Datavisor.
1Activating the Datavisor module
All settings related to Datavisor can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Datavisor.
To activate the integration, enter your Client ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Datavisor dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Datavisor.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Datavisor
Datavisor require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Tracker token
- Last tracker
- Last tracker name
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Rejection Reason
- Click referrer
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- Adjust reference tag
- Referrer values
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Activity Kind
- Connection type
- Internet Service Provider
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- OS version
- SDK version
- SDK Environment
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Session metadata
- Time spent
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Click label
- Full tracker names
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
2Sending partner parameters to Datavisor
Datavisor allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Datavisor, and incorporated into their analysis.