Webpals Mobile is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Webpals Mobile module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Webpals Mobile with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Webpals Mobile panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Webpals Mobile panel to send in-app events to Webpals Mobile.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Webpals Mobile include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Webpals Mobile.
1Activating the Webpals Mobile module
All settings related to Webpals Mobile can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Webpals Mobile.
To activate the integration, enter your Postback ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Webpals Mobile dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Webpals Mobile.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Webpals Mobile
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Webpals Mobile. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Webpals Mobile panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Webpals Mobile. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Webpals Mobile with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Webpals Mobile interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Webpals Mobile, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Webpals Mobile
Webpals Mobile require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Random user ID
- App metadata
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Webpals Mobile
Webpals Mobile only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Webpals Mobile Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
dauup_ will be transmitted to Webpals Mobile. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Webpals Mobile. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Webpals Mobile.