DoubleCheck is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the DoubleCheck module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate DoubleCheck with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the DoubleCheck panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to DoubleCheck.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your DoubleCheck panel to send in-app events to DoubleCheck.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to DoubleCheck.
1Activating the DoubleCheck module
All settings related to DoubleCheck can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > DoubleCheck.
You can activate the DoubleCheck module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. DoubleCheck will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, impression, install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to DoubleCheck.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to DoubleCheck
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to DoubleCheck. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the DoubleCheck panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to DoubleCheck. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to DoubleCheck with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the DoubleCheck interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to DoubleCheck, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to DoubleCheck
DoubleCheck require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Rejection Reason
- Activity Kind
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- Raw device IDs
- Attribution method
- OS name and versions
- SDK version
- Session metadata
- App lifetime session count
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Partial tracker names
- IP addresses
- Device model
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Hashed device IDs