Drawbridge is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Drawbridge module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Drawbridge with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Drawbridge panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Drawbridge.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Drawbridge panel to send in-app events to Drawbridge.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Drawbridge and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Drawbridge.
1Activating the Drawbridge module
All settings related to Drawbridge can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Drawbridge.
You can activate the Drawbridge module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Drawbridge will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Drawbridge.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Drawbridge
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Drawbridge. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Drawbridge panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Drawbridge. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Drawbridge with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Drawbridge interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Drawbridge, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Drawbridge
Drawbridge require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Tracking Enabled flag
- IP addresses
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Drawbridge
Drawbridge uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Drawbridge.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Drawbridge
Drawbridge allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Drawbridge. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Drawbridge accepts:
|order_id||Order ID of the transaction made by the user|