Eulerian DCP is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Eulerian DCP module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Eulerian DCP with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Eulerian DCP panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Eulerian DCP.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Eulerian DCP panel to send in-app events to Eulerian DCP.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Eulerian DCP.
1Activating the Eulerian DCP module
All settings related to Eulerian DCP can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Eulerian DCP.
To activate the integration, enter your Domain and Site within this panel. You can find the required values in your Eulerian DCP dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, click, impression and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Eulerian DCP.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Eulerian DCP
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Eulerian DCP. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Eulerian DCP panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Eulerian DCP. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Eulerian DCP interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Eulerian DCP, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Eulerian DCP
Eulerian DCP require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- OS name and versions
- Device model
- Random user ID
- App metadata
- Tracking Limited flag
- Raw device IDs
- Activity Kind
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Partial tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
2Sending partner parameters to Eulerian DCP
Eulerian DCP allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Eulerian DCP. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Eulerian DCP accepts:
|ref||Order reference number|
3Sending channel value to Eulerian DCP
Besides the usual levels of attribution (network, campaign, adgroup and creative), Eulerian DCP has an additional one named channel. You can send the value of the channel by appending the parameter label populated with one of the following values:
- ead (Epub channel)
- eaf (Affiliation channel)
- eml (Mailing channel)
- ept (Partnership channel)
- etf (Price comparison channel)
By default, traffic will be attributed to the channel Epub.