Exebid.DCA is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Exebid.DCA module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Exebid.DCA with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Exebid.DCA panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Exebid.DCA panel to send in-app events to Exebid.DCA.
- Create a tracker for Exebid.DCA and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Exebid.DCA.
1Activating the Exebid.DCA module
All settings related to Exebid.DCA can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Exebid.DCA.
You can activate the Exebid.DCA module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Exebid.DCA will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Exebid.DCA.
1.1Forwarding events to Exebid.DCA
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Exebid.DCA. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Exebid.DCA panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Exebid.DCA. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Exebid.DCA with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Exebid.DCA interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Exebid.DCA
Exebid.DCA require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
2Creating tracker URLs for Exebid.DCA
Exebid.DCA is a self-attributing partner. You do not need to create an Adjust Tracker URL in your Dashboard to track campaigns for Exebid.DCA. Trackers for self-attributing partners are generated automatically when Adjust receives attribution data from the Exebid.DCA API.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.