Experian is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Experian module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Experian with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Experian panel in your dashboard.
- Enter the Session ID and toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Experian.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Experian panel to send in-app events to Experian.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Experian include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Experian.
1Activating the Experian module
All settings related to Experian can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Experian.
To activate the integration, enter your conversion ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Experian dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Experian.
The Experian Conversion ID is a number, from 1 to 3. You can configure which of these conversion IDs belong to the app install and app session, respectively, and pick your chosen number from the dropdown menu. The Conversion ID you choose will be reflected in the Experian dashboards.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Experian
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Experian. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Experian panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter the corresponding event ID for each event you want to transmit to Experian. You also have the option use the same token for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Experian interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Experian, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Experian
Experian require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Random user ID
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Experian
Experian only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Experian Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
experian will be transmitted to Experian. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Experian. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Experian.