Fiksu is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Fiksu module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Fiksu with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Fiksu panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Fiksu.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Fiksu panel to send in-app events to Fiksu.
- Create a tracker for Fiksu and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Fiksu.
1Activating the Fiksu module
All settings related to Fiksu can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Fiksu.
To activate the integration, enter your bundle ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Fiksu dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Fiksu.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Fiksu
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Fiksu. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Fiksu panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and choose a label from the dropdown list for each event you want to transmit to Fiksu. This is the label that will be shown in their interface. You also have the option use the same label for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Fiksu interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Fiksu, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
If you want to activate revenue forwarding to Fiksu, you need to make sure to also add labels for each revenue event you want to transmit, in the “Event linking” section of the partner settings. To register the revenue events properly, you should label these “purchase”, “purchase02”, “purchase03”, “purchase04”, or “purchase05”. These are the labels that will be used in your Fiksu dashboards.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Fiksu
Fiksu require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- OS name and versions
- App metadata
- Device model
- IP addresses
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Referrer values
- Attribution method
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Fiksu
Fiksu is a Kudos partner. Kudos partners automatically recognize adjust trackers when you enter them into the their systems - so with Fiksu, just create a tracker and set it as the destination of your ads. The rest will be handled automatically.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.