Forensiq is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Forensiq module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Forensiq with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Forensiq panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Forensiq panel to send in-app events to Forensiq.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Forensiq.
1Activating the Forensiq module
All settings related to Forensiq can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Forensiq.
To activate the integration, enter your Client Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Forensiq dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install and (when activated) event callbacks to Forensiq.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Forensiq
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Forensiq. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Forensiq panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Forensiq. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Forensiq with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Forensiq interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Forensiq, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
Please note that Forensiq will only receive revenue event callbacks when activated through adjust dashboard by entering a label. Note that adjust will only fire callbacks for revenue events.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Forensiq
Forensiq require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Raw device IDs
- Partial tracker names
- User agents
- App metadata
- Rejection Reason
- Click referrer
- Organic flag
- Attribution method
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)