FraudScore is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the FraudScore module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate FraudScore with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the FraudScore panel in your dashboard.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to FraudScore.
1Activating the FraudScore module
All settings related to FraudScore can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > FraudScore.
To activate the integration, enter your Api Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your FraudScore dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click and install callbacks to FraudScore.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to FraudScore
FraudScore require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Activity Kind
- Partial tracker names
- Raw device IDs
- App metadata
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Click label
- Click referrer
- Connection type
- Country subdivision
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Deep link data
- Device model
- Google click IDs
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- IP addresses
- Organic flag
- Internet Service Provider
- Random number
- OS name and versions
- Postal Code
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Adjust reference tag
- Referrer values
- Rejection Reason
- User agents