Fyber is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Fyber module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Fyber with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Fyber panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Fyber.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Fyber panel to send in-app events to Fyber.
- Create a tracker for Fyber, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Fyber.
1Activating the Fyber module
All settings related to Fyber can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Fyber.
To activate the integration, enter your Fyber app ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Fyber dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Fyber.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Fyber
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Fyber. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Fyber panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter the Fyber Action ID for each event you want to transmit to Fyber. You also have the option use the same token for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Fyber interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Fyber, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Fyber
Fyber require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Raw device IDs
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Session metadata
- Rejection Reason
2Creating tracker URLs for Fyber
Fyber requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Fyber traffic correctly, and for Fyber to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Fyber:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Fyber". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Fyber" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Fyber ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.