GameAnalytics is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the GameAnalytics module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate GameAnalytics with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the GameAnalytics panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your GameAnalytics panel to send in-app events to GameAnalytics.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to GameAnalytics.
1Activating the GameAnalytics module
All settings related to GameAnalytics can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > GameAnalytics.
To activate the integration, enter your Game Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your GameAnalytics dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to GameAnalytics.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to GameAnalytics
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to GameAnalytics. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the GameAnalytics panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to GameAnalytics. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to GameAnalytics with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the GameAnalytics interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to GameAnalytics, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to GameAnalytics
GameAnalytics require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Partial tracker names
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- App metadata
- Activity Kind
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
- Google Organic Search term
- Event tokens
- Revenue data (if you activate it)