GET.it is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the GET.it module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate GET.it with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the GET.it panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to GET.it.
- Create a tracker for GET.it, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to GET.it.
1Activating the GET.it module
All settings related to GET.it can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > GET.it.
To activate the integration, enter your GET.it app ID and authorization code. within this panel. You can find the required values in your GET.it dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and session callbacks to GET.it.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to GET.it
GET.it require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- IP addresses
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- OS name and versions
- Referrer values
- Device model
- Attribution method
2Creating tracker URLs for GET.it
GET.it requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your GET.it traffic correctly, and for GET.it to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for GET.it:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "GET.it". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "GET.it" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any GET.it ads.
Your URL should look something like:
As GET.it campaigns run on Google Adwords, you can use ValueTrack parameters (as described in the Google guide) to capture additional campaign structure parameters.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.