Grow Mobile is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Grow Mobile module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Grow Mobile with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Grow Mobile panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Grow Mobile.
- Create a tracker for Grow Mobile and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Grow Mobile.
1Activating the Grow Mobile module
All settings related to Grow Mobile can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Grow Mobile.
To activate the integration, enter your Grow Mobile app key and secret within this panel. You can find the required values in your Grow Mobile dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and reattribution and session callbacks to Grow Mobile.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to Grow Mobile
Grow Mobile require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Creating tracker URLs for Grow Mobile
Grow Mobile uses standard tracker URLs. You can simply create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, and then use the tracker URL directly as the destination of your ads with Grow Mobile.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.