Ingenious Technologies is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Ingenious Technologies module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Ingenious Technologies with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Ingenious Technologies panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Ingenious Technologies panel to send in-app events to Ingenious Technologies.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for Ingenious Technologies and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Ingenious Technologies.
1Activating the Ingenious Technologies module
All settings related to Ingenious Technologies can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Ingenious Technologies.
To activate the integration, enter your Install Conversion Target and Install Product Category within this panel. You can find the required values in your Ingenious Technologies dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Ingenious Technologies.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Ingenious Technologies
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Ingenious Technologies. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Ingenious Technologies panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter the Event Goal ID for each event you want to transmit to Ingenious Technologies. You also have the option use the same token for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Ingenious Technologies interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Ingenious Technologies, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
You can also optionally add Event product category, Exist conversion target and/or New conversion target to send events back. And please remember activating the revenue forwarding in order to transmit revenues for revenue events.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Ingenious Technologies
Ingenious Technologies require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- OS name and versions
- Raw device IDs
- Device model
2Creating tracker URLs for Ingenious Technologies
Ingenious Technologies is a Kudos partner. Kudos partners automatically recognize adjust trackers when you enter them into the their systems - so with Ingenious Technologies, just create a tracker and set it as the destination of your ads. The rest will be handled automatically.
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to Ingenious Technologies
Ingenious Technologies allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to Ingenious Technologies. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that Ingenious Technologies accepts:
|transaction_id||transaction ID of the purchase event|
|customer_id||customer ID of the user|
|voucher_final_value||the value of the voucher|
|voucher_code||the voucher code|
|STATIC||the platform type (website/app)|
|invoice_value||the invoice value|
|confirmation_status||the status of the activity|
|user_value_1||clients data values|
|user_value_2||clients data values|
|user_value_3||clients data values|
|user_value_4||clients data values|
|discounted_order_value||the value of the discounted order|