Inmobi is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Inmobi module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Inmobi with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Inmobi panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Inmobi.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Inmobi panel to send in-app events to Inmobi.
- Create a tracker for Inmobi, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Inmobi.
1Activating the Inmobi module
All settings related to Inmobi can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Inmobi.
You can activate the Inmobi module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Inmobi will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Inmobi.
If you would like to send attributed-only traffic to Inmobi, toggle the relevant switch – note that this toggle applies to all activities sent to Inmobi.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Inmobi
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Inmobi. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Inmobi panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to Inmobi. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Inmobi interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Inmobi, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Inmobi
Inmobi require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Random number
- IP addresses
- Attribution method
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Impression Based flag
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- App metadata
- Organic flag
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- User agents
- Device model
- Session metadata
- Time spent
- Rejection Reason
- Partial tracker names
- App download began timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Connection type
- OS name and versions
- App lifetime session count
2Creating tracker URLs for Inmobi
Inmobi requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your Inmobi traffic correctly, and for Inmobi to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for Inmobi:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "Inmobi". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "Inmobi" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any Inmobi ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.