Kamp'n is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Kamp'n module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Kamp'n with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Kamp'n panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Kamp'n.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Kamp'n panel to send in-app events to Kamp'n.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Kamp'n.
1Activating the Kamp'n module
All settings related to Kamp'n can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Kamp'n.
You can activate the Kamp'n module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Kamp'n will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Kamp'n.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Kamp'n
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Kamp'n. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Kamp'n panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Kamp'n. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Kamp'n with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Kamp'n interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Kamp'n, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Kamp'n
Kamp'n require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Activity Kind
- SDK Environment
- Event tokens
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Facebook platform position
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Kamp'n
Kamp'n receives data on all Facebook campaigns that you are running for a given app, once you've activated the integration for that app. This includes Facebook campaigns that you may be running with another Facebook Marketing Partner or on your own.