KANADE is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the KANADE module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate KANADE with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the KANADE panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your KANADE panel to send in-app events to KANADE.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for KANADE, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to KANADE.
1Activating the KANADE module
All settings related to KANADE can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > KANADE.
You can activate the KANADE module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. KANADE will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event callbacks to KANADE.
1.1Forwarding events to KANADE
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to KANADE. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the KANADE panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to KANADE. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to KANADE with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the KANADE interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to KANADE
KANADE require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Deep link data
- IP addresses
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Click referrer
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
2Creating tracker URLs for KANADE
KANADE requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your KANADE traffic correctly, and for KANADE to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for KANADE:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "KANADE". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "KANADE" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any KANADE ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to KANADE
KANADE allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to KANADE, and incorporated into their analysis.