Kenshoo is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Kenshoo module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Kenshoo with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Kenshoo panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Kenshoo.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Kenshoo panel to send in-app events to Kenshoo.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with Kenshoo include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Kenshoo.
1Activating the Kenshoo module
All settings related to Kenshoo can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Kenshoo.
To activate the integration, enter your Kenshoo bundle ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Kenshoo dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Kenshoo.
Kenshoo provides both a PMD interface as well as a performance network, which are activated separately. You can activate the performance network under the Settings panel for “Network partners”. When activated, adjust will transmit Install, session, reattribution and, optionally, in-app events to Kenshoo.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Kenshoo
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Kenshoo. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Kenshoo panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Kenshoo. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Kenshoo with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Kenshoo interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Kenshoo, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Kenshoo
Kenshoo require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- OS name and versions
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Random user ID
- Impression Based flag
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Kenshoo
Kenshoo only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your Kenshoo Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
kenshoo will be transmitted to Kenshoo. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with Kenshoo. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to Kenshoo.