LayApp is an analytics platform.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the LayApp module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate LayApp with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the LayApp panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to LayApp.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your LayApp panel to send in-app events to LayApp.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to LayApp.
1Activating the LayApp module
All settings related to LayApp can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > LayApp.
You can activate the LayApp module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. LayApp will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending click, install, reattribution, uninstall, reinstall, reattribution-reinstall and (when activated) event and session callbacks to LayApp.
1.1Forwarding events to LayApp
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to LayApp. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the LayApp panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to LayApp. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to LayApp with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the LayApp interface.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to LayApp
LayApp require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Partial tracker names
- Raw device IDs
- Hashed device IDs
- Full tracker names
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Rejection Reason
- Activity Kind
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds
- App download completion timestamp
- App download began timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Session metadata
- Connection type
- Click-based attribution window (hours)
- Impression/View through attribution window (hours)
- Reattribution attribution window (hours)
- Inactive user definition for reattribution (hours)
- Attribution method
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- OS version
- SDK version
- Random number
- Random user ID
- SDK Environment
- Tracking Limited flag
- Time spent
- App lifetime session count
- Deep link data
- All partner parameters (if you activate them)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Ad Spend (Cost) data
2Sending partner parameters to LayApp
LayApp allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to LayApp, and incorporated into their analysis.