Leanplum is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Leanplum module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Leanplum with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Leanplum panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Leanplum panel to send in-app events to Leanplum.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Leanplum.
1Activating the Leanplum module
All settings related to Leanplum can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Leanplum.
To activate the integration, enter your Leanplum App ID and Leanplum Client Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Leanplum dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Leanplum.
Leanplum accepts only “Purchase” as the name for revenue events, and Adjust uses “Purchase” as the global revenue event name sent when you link a revenue event. You can change the name when linking revenue events, but they will still be sent to Leanplum as “Purchase”. Please also ensure that the default revenue event name listed in your Leanplum dashboard is “Purchase”.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Leanplum
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Leanplum. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Leanplum panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Leanplum. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Leanplum with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Leanplum interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Leanplum, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Leanplum
Leanplum require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Partial tracker names
- Revenue data (if you activate it)