LINE Ads Platform is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the LINE Ads Platform module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate LINE Ads Platform with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the LINE Ads Platform panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to LINE Ads Platform.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your LINE Ads Platform panel to send in-app events to LINE Ads Platform.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- Create a tracker for LINE Ads Platform, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to LINE Ads Platform.
1Activating the LINE Ads Platform module
All settings related to LINE Ads Platform can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > LINE Ads Platform.
To activate the integration, enter your Advertiser ID and Mobile App ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your LINE Ads Platform dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and reattribution and session callbacks to LINE Ads Platform.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to LINE Ads Platform
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to LINE Ads Platform. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the LINE Ads Platform panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name or choose a label from the dropdown menu for each event you want to transmit to LINE Ads Platform. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust. You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the LINE Ads Platform interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to LINE Ads Platform, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
There are 9 in-app events adjust can transmit to LINE Ads Platform.
- Add To Cart
- View Item
- View Home
- View Category
- Level Achieved
- Tutorial Complete
1.2List of parameters transmitted to LINE Ads Platform
LINE Ads Platform require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- User agents
- IP addresses
2Creating tracker URLs for LINE Ads Platform
LINE Ads Platform requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your LINE Ads Platform traffic correctly, and for LINE Ads Platform to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for LINE Ads Platform:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "LINE Ads Platform". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "LINE Ads Platform" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any LINE Ads Platform ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.
3Sending partner parameters to LINE Ads Platform
LINE Ads Platform allows you to send a set of predefined parameters. If you attach any of these parameters to an event in your adjust SDK, these will be forwarded to LINE Ads Platform. You can find out more about attaching partner parameters in the SDK readme specific to the SDK or SDKs you are working with. Below is a list of the defined parameters that LINE Ads Platform accepts:
|id||Item ID (Available for "Add To Cart" and "Purchase" event)|
|quantity||Item Quantity (Available for "Add To Cart" and "Purchase" event)|
|category_ids||Category ID (Available for "Add To Cart","Purchase", "View Item" and "View Category" event)|
|keyword||Search Keyword (Available for "Search" event)|
|level_id||Level ID (Available for "Level Achieved" and "Tutorial Complete" event)|