Machine Advertising is an analytics platform.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Machine Advertising module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Machine Advertising with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Machine Advertising panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Machine Advertising panel to send in-app events to Machine Advertising.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Machine Advertising.
1Activating the Machine Advertising module
All settings related to Machine Advertising can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Machine Advertising.
You can activate the Machine Advertising module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Machine Advertising will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event callbacks to Machine Advertising.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Machine Advertising
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Machine Advertising. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Machine Advertising panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Machine Advertising. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Machine Advertising with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Machine Advertising interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Machine Advertising, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Machine Advertising
Machine Advertising require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Organic flag
- Partial tracker names
- Hashed device IDs
- App metadata
- Activity Kind
- Raw device IDs
- Connection type
- Device model
- IP addresses
- User agents
- OS name and versions
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Attribution method
- App download began timestamp
- App download completion timestamp
- User landed on app Play Store page timestamp
- Rejection Reason
- Mobile country code
- Mobile network code
- Tracker token
- Click label
- Impression Based flag
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- SDK version