MakeMeReach is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the MakeMeReach module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate MakeMeReach with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the MakeMeReach panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to MakeMeReach.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your MakeMeReach panel to send in-app events to MakeMeReach.
- Make sure that any campaigns you wish to manage with MakeMeReach include the required keyword,
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to MakeMeReach.
1Activating the MakeMeReach module
All settings related to MakeMeReach can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > MakeMeReach.
To activate the integration, enter your App ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your MakeMeReach dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to MakeMeReach.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to MakeMeReach
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to MakeMeReach. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the MakeMeReach panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to MakeMeReach. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to MakeMeReach with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the MakeMeReach interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to MakeMeReach, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to MakeMeReach
MakeMeReach require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Random number
2Filtering Facebook traffic to MakeMeReach
MakeMeReach only receives data on filtered Facebook traffic. This is designed so that you can manage your MakeMeReach Facebook traffic separately from other Facebook campaigns that you might be running.
Only Facebook campaigns that are named to include the keyword
MMR will be transmitted to MakeMeReach. That is, you must include the keyword in the campaign name of each campaign that you want to manage with MakeMeReach. Campaigns that do not include the keyword will not be transmitted to MakeMeReach.