Manage is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Manage module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Manage with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Manage panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Manage.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Manage panel to send in-app events to Manage.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Manage.
1Activating the Manage module
All settings related to Manage can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Manage.
To activate the integration, enter your Install Key within this panel. You can find the required values in your Manage dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Manage.
If you want to send session data, you will need to enter the SESSION KEY (provided by Manage) AND enable the session forwarding toggle.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Manage
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Manage. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Manage panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Manage. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Manage with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Manage interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Manage, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
Please enter the Manage Event Key in the above 2nd step. The Manage Event Key for each event should be provided by Manage.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Manage
Manage require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- IP addresses
- Organic flag
- Revenue data (if you activate it)