Motive Interactive is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Motive Interactive module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Motive Interactive with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by flicking a switch in the Motive Interactive panel in your dashboard.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Motive Interactive panel to send in-app events to Motive Interactive.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Motive Interactive.
1Activating the Motive Interactive module
All settings related to Motive Interactive can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Motive Interactive.
You can activate the Motive Interactive module simply by flicking the switch in your adjust dashboard. Motive Interactive will identify your app based on the bundle ID or store app ID that you've entered for your app.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event callbacks to Motive Interactive.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Motive Interactive
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Motive Interactive. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Motive Interactive panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Motive Interactive. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Motive Interactive with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Motive Interactive interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Motive Interactive, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Motive Interactive
Motive Interactive require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Hashed device IDs
- Raw device IDs
- Impression Based flag
- Organic flag
- Activity Kind
- Timestamp of the attributed impression
- Connection type
- Attribution method
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Internet Service Provider
- Country subdivision
- Postal Code
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Tracking Enabled flag
- Tracking Limited flag
- Session metadata
- Time spent
- App lifetime session count
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
- Time between engagement and install or reattribution in seconds