Nanigans Full Traffic is a network partner.
Module partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Nanigans Full Traffic module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Nanigans Full Traffic with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Nanigans Full Traffic panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Nanigans Full Traffic.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Nanigans Full Traffic panel to send in-app events to Nanigans Full Traffic.
- Update your SDK to send certain partner parameters. This may be mandatory.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Nanigans Full Traffic.
1Activating the Nanigans Full Traffic module
All settings related to Nanigans Full Traffic can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Nanigans Full Traffic.
To activate the integration, enter your Site ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Nanigans Full Traffic dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Nanigans Full Traffic.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Nanigans Full Traffic
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Nanigans Full Traffic. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Nanigans Full Traffic panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Nanigans Full Traffic. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Nanigans Full Traffic with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Nanigans Full Traffic interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Nanigans Full Traffic, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Nanigans Full Traffic
Nanigans Full Traffic require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Raw device IDs
- Device model
- OS name and versions
- Organic flag
- App metadata
- User agents
- IP addresses
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Sending partner parameters to Nanigans Full Traffic
Nanigans Full Traffic allows you to send any kind of partner parameters. Any partner parameters that you send in the SDK will be forwarded to Nanigans Full Traffic, and incorporated into their analysis.