Nanigans is a Facebook Marketing Partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the Nanigans module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate Nanigans with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the Nanigans panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to Nanigans.
- Optionally, add event labels to your in-app events in your Nanigans panel to send in-app events to Nanigans.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to Nanigans.
1Activating the Nanigans module
All settings related to Nanigans can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > Nanigans.
To activate the integration, enter your Nanigans Site ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your Nanigans dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install, reattribution and (when activated) event and session callbacks to Nanigans.
1.1Forwarding events & revenue to Nanigans
You can also choose to transmit in-app events to Nanigans. Each in-app event can be activated separately, so as to give you complete control of the data that you're sharing with your partners.
- Open the Nanigans panel in your app settings.
- Select Event Linking and enter a name for each event you want to transmit to Nanigans. This is the name that will be shown in their interface. You can use the same names as you do in adjust, if you wish.
If you want to transmit all events to Nanigans with the same names as you have set up in adjust, you can hit the "Fill all with event names" button.
You also have the option use the same name for multiple events. If you do decide on doing this, it will result in those events displaying as a single event type in the Nanigans interface.
- If you also want to send associated revenues to Nanigans, you can activate Revenue Forwarding by flicking the corresponding switch above to "ON". To forward revenues, you have to activate event forwarding for at least one of your revenue events.
- As soon as you save these updated settings, adjust will start transmitting the in-app events that you have configured.
1.2List of parameters transmitted to Nanigans
Nanigans require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- Timestamps (rounded to the nearest hour)
- Facebook campaign IDs and names
- Impression Based flag
- Random user ID
- Revenue data (if you activate it)
2Filtering Facebook traffic to Nanigans
Nanigans receives data on all Facebook campaigns that you are running for a given app, once you've activated the integration for that app. This includes Facebook campaigns that you may be running with another Facebook Marketing Partner or on your own.