NAVER is a special network partner.
Special partners can use additional and extended data from adjust, and have been integrated with a custom module in adjust's backend. This guide describes how to activate the NAVER module, as well as additional set up that may be required or beneficial.
To integrate NAVER with adjust, follow these steps:
- Activate the module by adding one or more tokens in the NAVER panel in your dashboard.
- Toggle the Session Forwarding switch to ON to start sending session callbacks to NAVER.
- Create a tracker for NAVER, adding certain mandatory parameters, and use this as the destination of your ads.
- All set - adjust will transmit the requisite data to NAVER.
1Activating the NAVER module
All settings related to NAVER can be found in your dashboard. Simply open your app settings and follow through to Partner Setup > Add Partners > NAVER.
To activate the integration, enter your Conversion ID within this panel. You can find the required values in your NAVER dashboard.
Once activated, adjust will automatically start sending install and session callbacks to NAVER.
1.1List of parameters transmitted to NAVER
NAVER require certain parameters to be passed to them via their module. When you activate their module, the following parameters will be automatically transmitted.
- App metadata
- Raw device IDs
- Activity Kind
2Creating tracker URLs for NAVER
NAVER requires certain tracker parameters. These tracker parameters must be appended in order for adjust to attribute your NAVER traffic correctly, and for NAVER to correctly interpret the data being sent back to them from adjust. Follow these steps to set up a tracker URL for NAVER:
- Create a tracker in your adjust dashboard, naming it as you like, e.g. "NAVER". The tracker URL will be created and added to your list of trackers.
- Copy the tracker URL using the "Copy URL" button on the right hand side, as you hover over your "NAVER" tracker.
- In a text editor, paste the URL. Add one of the following strings to the end of the URL, depending on the platform.
iOS & Android:
- Copy the URL and use it as the destination of any NAVER ads.
Your URL should look something like:
For more details on creating tracker URLs, please check out the tracker generation guide.